Cheese Omelette with Vegetables
15 min prep
10 min cooking
1 serving total
– 8 ingredients –
2 large 122g Egg whole omelet
1/4 cup 30g Shereded mozza-cheddar cheese kirkland signature
1 tsp, ground 2g Oregano dried
1 tsp 5g Avocado oil plant-based butter by Pure Blends
1 small (5-1/2″ long) 50g Carrots raw
1/2 cup, sliced 46g Red bell pepper
1 pepper 148g Green bell pepper
1 slice 39g Lower carb 5 seeds bread by Helga’s
– steps –
1) Wash and slice 1 medium carrot, half red bell pepper, half green bell pepper. Place in serving plate and set aside.
2) crack 1 egg into a small glass bowl, add oregano and mozzarella cheese, beat mixture until well combined.
3) place a teaspoon of butter or oil in. Heavy base frying pan. Heat up until melted. In the meantime time place your bread in the toaster to begin roasting. Pour egg mixture into frying pan, swirl mixture so it covers whole base of pan. Cook until top starts to cook, flip over and cook other side. When both sides are brown. Place into plate with vegetables and serve with toasted bread.
Ok so we all know Sunday’s should be for relaxing, reading, sleeping in but at some point you are going to have to eat! I love this delicious open burger recipe I make for my family. It’s quick and easy to make and full of nutrients. Perfect for those who are eating Keto style foods or gluten free and lactose free.
Serves 4 cooking & planning time: 30 minutes
500 g beef mince
Salt to taste
2 large or 4 medium sweet potatoes
4 teaspoons Chives
4 tablespoons Lactose free cream cheese
4 very large mushrooms (for burger base)
4 slices lactose free cheese
1 tablespoon plant based or lactose free butter or margarine
1) place mince in a large glass bowl and add salt, mix salt in and split mince into 4 equal size piece and form into balls. Place in fridge until needed.
2) Fill a medium size pan halfway with water, add salt to taste and peel and cut sweet potatoes into chunks, place in pan and set to boil. Once boiled, remove and drain and set aside until ready to use.
3) While sweet potatoes are boiling, heat up a grill or grill pan. If using grill pan add butter/margerine, once melted add one ball of mince at a time and squash down with a metal spatula to form burger. Set on medium and cook 2-3 minutes then flip and cook other side for the same amount. if pan is big enough add mushrooms and fry a couple minutes each side or do one a separate pan.
4) when you flip burgers over add a tablespoon of cream cheese on top, sprinkle chives and add cheese on each burger.
5) Mash sweet potatoes and once mushrooms are cooked place in a plate and add burger sprinkle at chives if you like.
Serve with French fries or healthy salad.
This burger is not only delicious and healthy but very filling. All the flavours blend beautifully and is perfect for not only brunch but lunch, dinner and breakfast!
Thank you as always for read my post! Hope you enjoyed this recipe.
This year I am making a big effort to lose 10 kg that I have been hanging onto for the last 17 years! It’s been an on/off dilemma that I feel no matter what I do I can never win.
I started last year with a calorie counter app which helped me keep control of what I have been eating and then of course the holidays kicked in and out went my diet! So here I am again new year and hopefully new me!
Here is a recipe I put together that’s fresh and easy to make and very delicious and filling!
Salmon Sushi Platter
1 small avocado
3 mini cucumbers or 1 medium one
1 tablespoon chopped chives
2 tablespoons fat free mayonnaise
1/2 cup cooked basmati rice
1 tablespoons white vinegar
Salt to taste
1) Wash and cut cucumbers into strips
2) Peel and slice avocado into thin strips
3) In a small bowl place rice and pour vinegar on top, mix thoroughly.
4) in a large plate place rice in the middle of the plate and place the vegetables and salmon around the rice. Place mayonnaise on the plate.
5) Sprinkle chopped chives on top and salt to taste and serve.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe.
Move over George Foreman grill I have found a new best friend! The Russell Hobbs Multifunction benchtop oven!
This oven is amazing! It bakes, it grills, it air fry’s and toasts bread!
It has an easy to clean pull out tray they catches all the crumbs comes with 3 trays plus the crumb tray.
It’s not a bulky unit so would fit most benchtops. To clean just wipe with a clean damp cloth and wash removal trays in warm soapy water. Make sure to dry thoroughly before putting back in the oven. I bought mine from Big W.
Overall I give it a 10/10 for efficiency, reliability and time saving. Best of all the oven heats up quickly so no waiting time!
Thank you for reading my blog post! Wishing you all a wonderful day!
A perfect meal for those nights when you are tired and want something quick nutritious to eat.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time 30-40 minutes
1 pack beef sausages (roughly 6-8)
2 medium sweet potatoes
1/2 butternut pumpkin
1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
1 tablespoon of chives
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup rice
2 cups chicken stock plus extra water
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1) chop vegetables and sausages into bite size pieces.
2) add oil to heavy based sauté pan, stir fry sausages and vegetables until sausages are brown.
3) Add uncooked rice and stir through. Pour in chicken stock and stir through, let mixture come to a boil and then turn down heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until rice is cooked.
4) Turn off heat and stir through Parmesan cheese and chives. Serve .
Thank you for reading. If you share my recipe please credit my page as this is my original recipe. All ingredients bought from https://www.woolworths.com.au
There is nothing more we loved than pancakes and it’s French toast!
This week I decided to put my Kambrook pancake maker to the test and see if I can make French toast in it!
Well you be the judge!
Each slice is perfectly cooked! No more burnt toast or unevenly cooked pieces!
Below ⬇️ have written a quick and easy recipe to create delicious French toast in no time!
1 loaf of bread ( choose whichever bread you like)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 teaspoon of caster sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
1) heat up a pancake or sandwhich maker.
2) place all ingredients in a large glass bowl. Which until combined
3) lightly spray the plates of the pancake or sandwhich maker.
4) dip both sides of each slice of bread in the egg mixture place in the pancake in the pancake or sandwhich maker and close the lid. When green light is on it is done.
5) repeat with remaining slices, serve with maple syrup or toppings of your choice.
All ingredients purchased from http://www.woolworths.com.au
Pancake make used http://www.kambrook.com.au
Please note this is not a sponsored post. Just my personal opinion and ideas which I wanted to share.
Thank you for reading