Cheese Omelette with Vegetables
15 min prep
10 min cooking
1 serving total
– 8 ingredients –
2 large 122g Egg whole omelet
1/4 cup 30g Shereded mozza-cheddar cheese kirkland signature
1 tsp, ground 2g Oregano dried
1 tsp 5g Avocado oil plant-based butter by Pure Blends
1 small (5-1/2″ long) 50g Carrots raw
1/2 cup, sliced 46g Red bell pepper
1 pepper 148g Green bell pepper
1 slice 39g Lower carb 5 seeds bread by Helga’s
– steps –
1) Wash and slice 1 medium carrot, half red bell pepper, half green bell pepper. Place in serving plate and set aside.
2) crack 1 egg into a small glass bowl, add oregano and mozzarella cheese, beat mixture until well combined.
3) place a teaspoon of butter or oil in. Heavy base frying pan. Heat up until melted. In the meantime time place your bread in the toaster to begin roasting. Pour egg mixture into frying pan, swirl mixture so it covers whole base of pan. Cook until top starts to cook, flip over and cook other side. When both sides are brown. Place into plate with vegetables and serve with toasted bread.
Ok so we all know Sunday’s should be for relaxing, reading, sleeping in but at some point you are going to have to eat! I love this delicious open burger recipe I make for my family. It’s quick and easy to make and full of nutrients. Perfect for those who are eating Keto style foods or gluten free and lactose free.
Serves 4 cooking & planning time: 30 minutes
500 g beef mince
Salt to taste
2 large or 4 medium sweet potatoes
4 teaspoons Chives
4 tablespoons Lactose free cream cheese
4 very large mushrooms (for burger base)
4 slices lactose free cheese
1 tablespoon plant based or lactose free butter or margarine
1) place mince in a large glass bowl and add salt, mix salt in and split mince into 4 equal size piece and form into balls. Place in fridge until needed.
2) Fill a medium size pan halfway with water, add salt to taste and peel and cut sweet potatoes into chunks, place in pan and set to boil. Once boiled, remove and drain and set aside until ready to use.
3) While sweet potatoes are boiling, heat up a grill or grill pan. If using grill pan add butter/margerine, once melted add one ball of mince at a time and squash down with a metal spatula to form burger. Set on medium and cook 2-3 minutes then flip and cook other side for the same amount. if pan is big enough add mushrooms and fry a couple minutes each side or do one a separate pan.
4) when you flip burgers over add a tablespoon of cream cheese on top, sprinkle chives and add cheese on each burger.
5) Mash sweet potatoes and once mushrooms are cooked place in a plate and add burger sprinkle at chives if you like.
Serve with French fries or healthy salad.
This burger is not only delicious and healthy but very filling. All the flavours blend beautifully and is perfect for not only brunch but lunch, dinner and breakfast!
Thank you as always for read my post! Hope you enjoyed this recipe.
Ok well we are at the tail end of the year. The time of year we are going to make a bunch of promises to ourselves which we will most likely never keep!
Mine again is too loose weight and be healthy! And this year I have extra motivation. My 50th birthday! So wish me luck. I will definitely need it. Here is a quick recipe for a delicious and nutritious breakfast to get you started.
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup blueberries
1 teaspoon mixed chai seeds
4-5 tablespoons natural Greek yoghurt (I used lactose free yoghurt)
2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
1) Wash berries and place in bowl add yoghurt, sprinkle chai seeds and dates on top. Drizzle with maple syrup and you are good to go!
That’s it. Simple Fresh and Tasty!
I have stocked my fridge full of berries, yoghurt, avocado and salmon! As I come up with more recipes I will put them up for you!
Thank you to everyone who has read my blog and subscribed. I really appreciate your support. If you haven’t subscribed already please do to get all the updates on my latest posts.
Wishing you all a happy and safe New Year!
My family has different tastes in food, different requirements and so I find preparing dinner a nightmare at times.
I found this brilliant indoor grill while out shopping one day and it’s been a lifesaver at meal times. Now I can cook steak for the boys and chicken for us girls. I only use one appliance and the washing up is easy!
The grill is electrical with a drawer you fill with water. The water acts as a buffer so there is minimal smoke. You can use it indoors or outside.
I will put recipes up from time to time of things I have cooked on this grill.
Thank you for reading my posts. Have a wonderful day.
Move over George Foreman grill I have found a new best friend! The Russell Hobbs Multifunction benchtop oven!
This oven is amazing! It bakes, it grills, it air fry’s and toasts bread!
It has an easy to clean pull out tray they catches all the crumbs comes with 3 trays plus the crumb tray.
It’s not a bulky unit so would fit most benchtops. To clean just wipe with a clean damp cloth and wash removal trays in warm soapy water. Make sure to dry thoroughly before putting back in the oven. I bought mine from Big W.
Overall I give it a 10/10 for efficiency, reliability and time saving. Best of all the oven heats up quickly so no waiting time!
Thank you for reading my blog post! Wishing you all a wonderful day!
A little twist on your traditional pancake recipe!
Who doesn’t love fluffy pancakes on a lazy Sunday morning! By adding creamy delicious Greek Yoghurt to the mix they are even fluffier and more delicious! I use Jalna lactosefree Greek yoghurt.
Jalna is my absolute favourite brand of yoghurt as it truly is thick and creamy and a great compliment to any meal or eat it on its own.
Take a look at the recipe below!
Thank you so much for reading my blog post! Hope you are enjoying your Sunday! As this is an original recipe please credit my blog if you are sharing it!
There is nothing more we loved than pancakes and it’s French toast!
This week I decided to put my Kambrook pancake maker to the test and see if I can make French toast in it!
Well you be the judge!
Each slice is perfectly cooked! No more burnt toast or unevenly cooked pieces!
Below ⬇️ have written a quick and easy recipe to create delicious French toast in no time!
1 loaf of bread ( choose whichever bread you like)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 teaspoon of caster sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
1) heat up a pancake or sandwhich maker.
2) place all ingredients in a large glass bowl. Which until combined
3) lightly spray the plates of the pancake or sandwhich maker.
4) dip both sides of each slice of bread in the egg mixture place in the pancake in the pancake or sandwhich maker and close the lid. When green light is on it is done.
5) repeat with remaining slices, serve with maple syrup or toppings of your choice.
All ingredients purchased from http://www.woolworths.com.au
Pancake make used http://www.kambrook.com.au
Please note this is not a sponsored post. Just my personal opinion and ideas which I wanted to share.
Thank you for reading
Checkout my latest Instagram post on adding flavour to plain yoghurt. I like to buy plain yoghurt and add my own flavours. It’s much cheaper than buying different flat and has much less preservatives!
Today it’s pouring down rain. Which is fantastic because god knows we needed it. Days like this call for hearty foods! Check out my latest lunch or Sunday brunch idea on Instagram. Quick to make and full of nutritious ingredients. Best of all it’s very filling so hopefully I can keep away from the snack jar!
Wishing you all a relaxing weekend!