There is nothing more we loved than pancakes and it’s French toast!
This week I decided to put my Kambrook pancake maker to the test and see if I can make French toast in it!
Well you be the judge!
Each slice is perfectly cooked! No more burnt toast or unevenly cooked pieces!
Below ⬇️ have written a quick and easy recipe to create delicious French toast in no time!
1 loaf of bread ( choose whichever bread you like)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 teaspoon of caster sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
1) heat up a pancake or sandwhich maker.
2) place all ingredients in a large glass bowl. Which until combined
3) lightly spray the plates of the pancake or sandwhich maker.
4) dip both sides of each slice of bread in the egg mixture place in the pancake in the pancake or sandwhich maker and close the lid. When green light is on it is done.
5) repeat with remaining slices, serve with maple syrup or toppings of your choice.
All ingredients purchased from http://www.woolworths.com.au
Pancake make used http://www.kambrook.com.au
Please note this is not a sponsored post. Just my personal opinion and ideas which I wanted to share.
Thank you for reading