With a few simple ingredients you can make a nutritious meal in no time at all.
I called this salad The 4 C’s salad because it contains chicken, carrots, celery and cucumber.
250 g chicken breast
2 large carrots
2 celery sticks
2 large Lebanese cucumbers
2 teaspoons Tarragon
2 teaspoons Oregano
1 teaspoon BBQ chicken seasoning
1 tablespoon Plant based butter or margarine
1/2 cup Lactose free Greek yoghurt
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon Lemon juice
1) wash and Pat dry the chicken breast. Cut into thin slices.
2) place in a bowl and add herbs, chicken seasoning and salt. Mix together.
3) Melt butter/margerine in a heavy based pan and add chicken. Stir fry until browned. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
4) in a large bowl cut the carrots, celery and cucumber into small pieces add the chicken and mix until it’s all incorporated. Set aside.
5) In a separate bowl mix the salad dressing ingredients until all combined. Pour over the salad and mix until coated.
6) Divide into 2 bowls for a main meal or 4 if you are using the salad as a side dish.
I purchased my ingredients from my local http://www.woolworths.com.au
Thank you for reading my post and I hope you enjoyed this recipe.
Nice looking salad. Thanks for the recipe.
Thank you so much. Glad you enjoyed the receipe.