You can check it out here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn03ITjXfnU recipe below:
Prep time: 1/2 hour Cooking time: 6 hours Serves: 6
1 Cup black-eyed beans
1 Cup borlotti beans
1 medium brown onion (leave onion whole)
1 tablespoon canola oil
2 large carrots
2 large celery sticks
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 cup cherry tomatoes (leave whole)
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 tablespoon dried chives
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup vegetable stock
3 cups hot water extra
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a slow cooker set on saute mode.
- Add one whole onion, cut carrots into 3 large pieces, and do the same with the celery, add mushrooms, and tomatoes. Stir to combine
- Add the drained and rinsed beans, stir and saute slightly until beans begin to open up and soften.
- Add herbs, salt and pepper, stir, add stock and stir, let simmer for 1 minute.
- Add remaining water, let mixture boil, once boiled add lid to slow cooker and set mode to slow cook, timer for 6 hours.
- Once cooked serve with your favourite rice or pasta and crusty italian bread.
PLEASE NOTE: PLEASE CHECK YOUR SLOW COOKER SETTINGS, PARTICULARLY WITH SAUTING AND WATER CAPACITY, PLEASE FOLLOW YOUR INDIVIDUAL COOKERS INSTRUCTIONS TO ENSURE THAT YOUR COMPLY WITH THE MACHINES REQUIREMENTS
This is an original recipe. If sharing please quote my website Vickys Handcrafted Designs
You can follow this recipe on youtube. Also checkout my pizza mogul creations featuring Dominos Pizza, use the hashtag VHCD when searching the Pizza Mogul menu on the VHCD Pizza Mogul Range
You can also find me on Instagram and Facebook
or visit my websiteMy website
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy this recipe.