Gluten and dairy free. FODMAP friendly.
1 large carrot
1 large zucchini
500g beef mince
salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon of bonox (dissolved in 125 ml warm water)
1 tablespoon of dried parsley
1 tablespoon cornflour (dissolve cornflour into 250ml of cold water)
1 tablespoon of margerine
6 large potatoes boiled and mashed
1) grate carrot and zucchini.
2) melt margarine in a heavy based frying pan.
3) fry carrot and zucchini until zucchini looks clear.
4) add mince to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Fry until brown.
5) add the bonox that was dissolved in water, along with dried parsley to the pan and stir to blend with the meat and vegetables.
6) add cornflour that was dissolved in water to the pan and mix until it is all incorporated into the mince mixture.
7) simmer on low for at least an hour, mince should be light and fluffy. If mixture seems to be getting dry add a little more water and let simmer a bit more.
8) spray a 20cm square ceramic dish with cooking spray. Add mince mixture to the dish and smooth out so it covers the whole dish.
9) add mashed potatoes on top and smooth out to cover dish.
10) cover with alfoil paper and bake in 180 degrees oven for 15 minutes. Take off alfoil and bake for a further 10 minutes or until potatoes on top are slightly browned.
Serve with a garden salad and gluten free bread.
I would love your feedback on my recipes.
Follow me on instagram
Vickys Handcrafted Designs Facebook page.
If copying and pasting my recipe please refer to my website. Thank you.