My daughter loves bananas! So do my boys! I can never buy enough, they are gone before I know it and then my kids will ask for more! My daughter came up with this delicious recipe to make the banana flavour last a bit longer. It’s gluten and lactose free too so a bonus for me! Thank you to my beautiful girl!
Makes approximately 8-10 small pancakes
Preparation and cooking time : approximately 30 minutes
1/4 cup GlutenFree flour
2 tablespoons lactosefree milk
- Blend bananas and eggs together until well blended.
- Add flour and milk, whisk together until thoroughly blended.
- Set stove to low-medium heat. Pour 1/3 cup of mixture into heavy based fry pan or pancake griddle.
- Fry until bubbles form on top and then flip over and leave a minute to brown on other side.
- Serve warm with your favourite toppings.
I hope you enjoy this delicious recipe. We sure did!
Thank you once again for reading my blog. I appreciate everyone’s support and thoughtful comments.
Be sure to checkout my Facebook page and my bloglovin page for me details as well as other blog posts.