I will tell you know I am not a big fan of the electronic age! I like to do things old school like with pen and paper! I still have a scheduler diary from 1993 tucked away somewhere in the back of my wardrobe!
Every now and then when I do a clean out I come across it and reminisce about the old days!
But luckily I came across some great apps that can recreate that old school feel.
I have a lot of scheduling apps on my phone but the ones I use most are:
I have them under the scheduling tab on my phone, yes I think I am typical A personality! Lol! Everything need a category or a box!
In my last post I talked about setting goals. These apps are great for keeping track of your progress, noting down ideas, you can even add photos, and keeping track of dates and appointments.
- Great for a basic to do list
- You can colour code the lists
- Set reminders
- Have multiple lists
- Tick off what you have completed
- Hide completed tasks
- Set recurring tasks
- Is free to download
- Difficult to scroll through lists as they are all bunched up at the bottom of the screen
- Basic fonts and design
Apart from the annoyance of flipping through the different lists it is actually a pretty good app and with Apple devices you can sync it to all of you devices.
- Can make lengthy notes
- Add punctuation
- Make lists
- Add and take photos
- Save information from different websites onto notes by clicking the notes button
- Has reminders
- Can make as many notes as you want
- You can forward notes, copy and paste information to other sites as well
The down side
Can be limited in layout features
I really like this app as it looks like a real notepad and you can easily scroll through the notes. You can type whatever you want on their and save photos. Or you can save information from different website if they have the notes buttons.
- Great multifunctional app
- Has Calendar, tasks, notes and contacts all in one app!
- Easy to use
- Free option has some good features
- Easy to add a task, event or note. Just press the + button at the top right of the page
- The main navigation button are at the bottom of the page allowing you to navigate between the functions quite easily
- You can sync to google calendars and other supported calendars and list apps that way you don’t have to double up on inputting data
- You can colour code your information so you can see what is what at a glance
- You can switch calendar view from daily, to weekly and to monthly and agenda views
- It has plenty of reminders and prioritising of information
- Plus so much more! The paid version has so many other features it is worth the money!
On the bad side
The only bad thing I can think of is the colours are limited and at times to bright.
I absolutely love this app! It has everything I need in one place and I can colour code everhing for easy viewing. The free version is great but the paid one is even better and definitely worth paying for.
Try them out and let me know what you think!
Well that’s it in this post. Tomorrow I have a few more apps I want to review to help you document and schedule your life!
Enjoy your day and thank you for reading.